Preschool Parenting Resources
Developmental Overview: ages & stages
This developmental overview covers what to expect in the intellectual, physical. social, emotional, and spiritual development of your children.
"It isn't Easy being a Parent"
"Building Values through on-line Stories"
Read these stories to help you talk to your children about the important values of: resolving conflict, staying healthy, telling the truth, Patience, honesty, helping others, etc.
Click one the link below for resources on Grief at PBS. The site consists of a video "When Families Grief", Tips for Parents and Printable resources.
Waterbugs and Dragonflies; Old Turtle; The SnowGoose; A Place in the Sky; The Saddest Time; It Must Hurt Alot; Grandpa, Is there a Heaven; The Tenth Good Thing About Barney; I heard your Daddy died; Chester Raccoon and the Acorn full of Memories; When Your Grandpa Died; Tear Soup; Grandma, I'll Miss You; The Goodbye Boat; Grandma's Gone to Heaven to Live in the Stars; Badger's Parting Gifts; The Fall of Freddie the Leaf; The Next Place; Lifetimes; What's Heaven?; Help Me Say Goodbye
- Pre-School Class
- Kindergarten Class
Family Faith Experience
- Faith at Home: Our Church Family (Sept)
- Faith at Home: God gave us Families (Oct))
- Faith at Home: We Give Thanks (November)
- Faith at Home: Jesus' Birthday = Christmas
- Faith at Home: Jesus Grows Up (January)
- Faith at Home: God is Love (Feb)
- Faith at Home: Love One Another
- Faith at Home: Easter story
- Faith at Home: Teach us to Pray (May)
- Bible Stories >
- Preschool Books
- Fellowship >
- Serving Others
- Parenting Resources
- Teen Families
- For Kids
- VBS 2017