The 6 and 7 grade classes will be participating in a two year program to review the major stories of the Old and New Testament in the Bible, and Christian theology and faith using curriculum from Spark House.
On this page you will find information about what they are learning and videos that they make during class.
Pre-Confirmation Class Registration Form
Fall Church School Registration:
Please fill out the registration form if your child(ren) plan to participate in Church School next fall. Email the form to email@example.com or drop it off at the church school office prior to September.
The class format is a combination of videos and activities. Below are sample of the videos they will be watching.
Photos of the Abraham and Sarah Baby Changing Race
Students with Vaseline eye glasses to simulate poor vision, large gloves to simulate arthritic hands, and with rocks in their shoes, discover how it might have felt to have a baby to care in their old age.
Sarah was 90 when Isaac was born. (Genesis 17:17)
Abraham was 100. (Genesis 21:5)
- Pre-School Class
- Kindergarten Class
Family Faith Experience
- Faith at Home: Our Church Family (Sept)
- Faith at Home: God gave us Families (Oct))
- Faith at Home: We Give Thanks (November)
- Faith at Home: Jesus' Birthday = Christmas
- Faith at Home: Jesus Grows Up (January)
- Faith at Home: God is Love (Feb)
- Faith at Home: Love One Another
- Faith at Home: Easter story
- Faith at Home: Teach us to Pray (May)
- Bible Stories >
- Preschool Books
- Fellowship >
- Serving Others
- Parenting Resources
- Teen Families
- For Kids
- VBS 2017