2018 Frosty the Snowman Christmas Party/Parents Night Out Information and Sign up
Community Meal at First Church
November 16, 2018 4:30 - 6:30 pm
You are Invited to a Community Meal!
On November 16, 2018 from 4:30 to 6:30 pm we will be serving a community meal prepared by enthusiastic volunteers from First Church. We invite not only the hungry and those on fixed budgets but anyone who wants a break from making dinner to come to Palmer Hall for a delicious meal prepared and served with love.
Please consider being a part of our congregation that welcomes others to the table.
The meal is free. No reservations needed.
Nov. 18 Stay and Play Sunday
During Fellowship hour, we will have special activities for families:
2018 Christmas Stocking Mission Project - Nov 25
Students are giving their offering to purchase items to fill 48 Christmas stockings. These stockings will be donated to area social workers to help families have a joyful holiday. We are looking to collect:
First Church Kids Collected School Supplies to Help Simsbury Kids
FCC kids assembled School Supply boxes for each of the 7 Schools in the Simsbury School District NS 67 backpacks for kids in foster care on Backpack Blessing Sunday, August 26th, during Church School.
VBS Mission Project: Mosquito Nets for Faith Health Care Clinic in Masooli, Uganda
FCC and VBS kids have raised $509.11 to send to the Faith Health Care Clinic to purchase mosquito nets and medication to combat Malaria in Masooli, Uganda.
Though out the year the students have opportunities to come together and participate in family or parent night out events.
Backpack Blessing and Breakfast, August 26, 2018 at 9:30
Charlie Brown Christmas 2017 Party/Parent's Night Out
- Pre-School Class
Family Faith Experience
- Faith at Home: Our Church Family (Sept)
- Faith at Home: God gave us Families (Oct))
- Faith at Home: We Give Thanks (November)
- Faith at Home: Jesus' Birthday = Christmas
- Faith at Home: Jesus Grows Up (January)
- Faith at Home: God is Love (Feb)
- Faith at Home: Love One Another
- Faith at Home: Easter story
- Faith at Home: Teach us to Pray (May)
- Bible Stories >
- Preschool Books
- Serving Others
- Parenting Resources
- Family Faith Experience >
- Serving Others >
- Frosty the Snowman Party
- Charlie Brown Party
- Family Lock-in: God's Paintbrush
- Let your Light Shine
- Grinch Party: Prepare your heart for Christmas
- Fear Not! Halloween Party/Parents Night Out
- Polar Express PJ Party/Parents Night Out
- Love One Another (Valentine's Party): Parents Night out
- Jesus in Jerusalem Family Event
- Parenting Resources
- Teen Families
- For Kids
- VBS 2018