Here are some common prayers but remember the best prayers are from the heart.
Prayers before Meals:
Thank you for the food we eat.
Thank you for the world so sweet.
Thank you for the birds that sing.
Thank you for everything.
For Bacon, Eggs and Buttered Toast,
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Thank you for everyone around this table.
Thank you for our friends.
Thank you for my whole church family.
Help us think of ways to show our love and thankfulness.
Prayers during the day:
Teach me to share my toys,
With other girls and boys.
And not to ever fuss and fight.
When I am wrong and begin to stray,
Please help me find my way.
Thank you, thank you for loving me.
Thank you for my family.
Help me to learn more each day.
To be kind at work and play.
Bedtime is an opportunity to share the "highs" (good things) and "lows" (bad things) the happened through the day.
Traditional Bedtime prayer:
Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
God’s love stay with me through the night
And keep me safe till morning light. Amen
Fill -in the blanks prayer:
Thank you, God
Thank you for (names of family members)
Thank you for (names of friends)
Thank you for (blessings of the day)
You blessed my work, you blessed my play.
- Pre-School Class
- Kindergarten Class
Family Faith Experience
- Faith at Home: Our Church Family (Sept)
- Faith at Home: God gave us Families (Oct))
- Faith at Home: We Give Thanks (November)
- Faith at Home: Jesus' Birthday = Christmas
- Faith at Home: Jesus Grows Up (January)
- Faith at Home: God is Love (Feb)
- Faith at Home: Love One Another
- Faith at Home: Easter story
- Faith at Home: Teach us to Pray (May)
- Bible Stories >
- Preschool Books
- Fellowship >
- Serving Others
- Parenting Resources
- Family Faith Experience >
- Serving Others >
- Charlie Brown Party
- Family Lock-in: God's Paintbrush
- Let your Light Shine
- Grinch Party: Prepare your heart for Christmas
- Fear Not! Halloween Party/Parents Night Out
- Polar Express PJ Party/Parents Night Out
- Love One Another (Valentine's Party): Parents Night out
- Jesus in Jerusalem Family Event
- Parenting Resources
- Teen Families
- For Kids
- VBS 2018