Ready an online story about Prayer
Read an online multicultural story about Where we Pray
Make your own book about Prayer: Prayer is Talking to God (print in color)
Make and color your own book about prayer: Prayer is Talking to God (print in black & white)
Make a Prayer Chain
Cut strips of paper 1" wide by 8.5" long out of any color or weight paper you have at home.
Write a word or draw a picture on the strip of paper about which you would like to pray. Each prayer should be written on separate piece of paper,
Assemble the chain by taping the ends of the first link together with the prayer facing out. Pass the next piece of paper through the link, forming a chain, and tape the ends together.
Prayers can be added to the chain daily, weekly, or as needed.
Hang the chain in as a visual reminder of what your family would like to pray about.
Take wood craft sticks and write the different things your family would like to pray about on them with markers.
Place the craft sticks in a container on the table. Decorate the container with stickers, pictures, or family photos.
Before meals, choose a prayer stick and have family members take turns saying a short prayer about the topic.
Family Prayer Boardgame
Make A Prayer Cube:
- Pre-School Class
- Kindergarten Class
Family Faith Experience
- Faith at Home: Our Church Family (Sept)
- Faith at Home: God gave us Families (Oct))
- Faith at Home: We Give Thanks (November)
- Faith at Home: Jesus' Birthday = Christmas
- Faith at Home: Jesus Grows Up (January)
- Faith at Home: God is Love (Feb)
- Faith at Home: Love One Another
- Faith at Home: Easter story
- Faith at Home: Teach us to Pray (May)
- Bible Stories >
- Preschool Books
- Fellowship >
- Serving Others
- Parenting Resources
- Family Faith Experience >
- Serving Others >
- Charlie Brown Party
- Family Lock-in: God's Paintbrush
- Let your Light Shine
- Grinch Party: Prepare your heart for Christmas
- Fear Not! Halloween Party/Parents Night Out
- Polar Express PJ Party/Parents Night Out
- Love One Another (Valentine's Party): Parents Night out
- Jesus in Jerusalem Family Event
- Parenting Resources
- Teen Families
- For Kids
- VBS 2018